Who are we?
Vegan, Ireland, The Vegan Society of Ireland has been promoting Veganism and Animal Rights in Ireland since 2009. Vegan Ireland is a nonprofit and voluntary organisation.
The aims and objectives of Vegan Ireland are as follows:
- To offer support and information to people interested in veganism
- To promote and increase awareness of veganism as a just, healthy and environmentally-beneficial lifestyle choice
- To raise awareness of the rights violations and exploitation involved with the production of animal based products
- To promote respect towards all animals, human or nonhuman, and the environment by appropriate means
- To support and promote real science and reject vivisection on moral and scientific grounds.
Vegan Ireland’s main goal is to act as a resource center for everyone in Ireland interested in becoming a vegan or knowing more about veganism.